Time & Attendance Solutions
timeQplus® Product Suite
An affordable, versatile and expandable Windows-based time and attendance suite. Choose software only or add terminals: your choice of proximity badge, magnetic stripe badge, barcode badge, fingerprint biometric, facial recognition and/or HandPunch.
Flexible, customizable, scalable time and attendance system accommodating up to an unlimited number of employees. Three editions to meet your needs: Standard, Premium and Enterprise. Optional Job Costing, Access Control, Signal Control and more. Supports badge and biometric terminals plus PC-punch.
timeQplus® Product Suite An Investment in Your Business
Multiple Terminal Options
- Quick Installation
- Saves Time & Money on Payroll Preparation
- Multi-level user permissions
- Multiple Pay Periods
Pendulum® Suite Full Function Time and Attendance Software
Three editions to fit your business needs
- Intuitive user interface
- Scalable to any size organization
- Data collection options include badge, biometric, face verify and PC-punch
Optional signal control, access control, job costing and more
timeQplus Features & Benefits
- Cuts payroll preparation time and eliminates clerical errorsAutomatically calculates hours worked and exports to most popular payroll software including MyLegacy. A helpful user manual and built-in software “Wizards” guide you through configuring the software. Includes a handy setup questionnaire to help you gather the informaton you’ll need to get started. Hardware installation tools make setting up terminals virtually painless. You can be up and running in minutes with no expensive consultants needed.Flexible configuration to suit your business or organization
Track job costing with work codes.
Two classes of overtime.
Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly pay periods.
Up to 12 shifts or work groups, each with their own start/stop times and configurable shift rules.
Three user permission levels for enhanced security: administrator, supervisor and employee.
Robust reporting and management features
Displays hours worked and in/out status on terminal when employee clocks in or out.
Calculates, displays and prints a range of reports to help you proactively manage labour costs.
Includes an electronic In/Out board.
Supervisors can easily review, edit and approve time for their assigned employees at the PC.
- Suitable for hourly and salaried employees
- Records hours worked for overtime-eligible employees, and records sick time, vacation, holidays and other absences for exempt employees.
timeQplus System Requirements
Intel Pentium IV 1.4 GHz or higher (2 GHz or better recommended)
1 GB RAM or more (4GM RAM or more recommended)
1 GB available hard disk space
Video: 256 SVGA (1024×768 resolution) or higher
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Windows 7 Home Premium, Pro, Enterprise & Ultimate Editions (32-bit & 64-bit)
Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Enterprise & Ultimate Editions (32-bit & 64-bit, SP2)
Windows® XP Home & Pro editions (SP3)
Windows Server™ 2003 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit, SP1 and up)
Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit, SP1 and up)
Windows Server 2008 Standard, Small Business & Enterprise Editions (32-bit & 64-bit, SP1 and up)
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, Small Business & Enterprise Editions (32-bit & 64-bit)
Windows Server 2012 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit & 64-bit)
Pendulum Features & Benefits
- Three editions — Standard, Premium and Enterprise.
- Expandable up to unlimited employees and unlimited concurrent administrative users.
- Supports up to an unlimited number of fixed, flexible or open shifts.
- Accommodates weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay periods.
- Input options: badge terminals (magnetic stripe, barcode, HID proximity), biometric terminals (fingerprint-scan, hand-geometry), PC-punch (with or without optional USB fingerprint reader).
- Allows employees to record tips.
- Includes employee messaging.
- Reports can be displayed on-screen, printed, sent to a data file or emailed directly to supervisors or employees.
- Optional add-on modules to expand system functionality
Signal control: Signal control rings bells or horns at specific times and days of the week. (Requires additional hardware.)
Access Control / Lockout Control: Access control limits door access by employee and time of day and day of week. (Requires additional hardware.) Lockout control reduces unauthorized overtime by controlling what times employees are allowed to clock in or out.
Job Costing / Terminal Validation: Job costing tracks and reports piece rates, quantity, department, job changes, actual and scheduled versus budgeted. Terminal validation checks job numbers at the terminal, to insure that only valid job numbers are input. (Requires ADCT / DC7000 terminals.)
Supported Operating Systems
Additional Applications Installed by Pendulum
- .NET Framework
- Crystal Reports
- MS Visual Studio Report Viewer
- MS SQL Server Express (Pendulum Standard and Pendulum Premium; optional on Pendulum Enterprise)